Material: Plastic + Aluminum
Gas Capacity: 12ml
Flame Temperature: 1300°
Ironing Temperature: 450°
Use fuel: butane (gas) and household lighter gas are common
Accessories: solder head, cutting head, open flame head, hot air head
4 in 1 gas soldering iron kit.
Portable and cordless.
Fine workmanship and good performance.
Easy to use.
Convenient to carry.
Durable in use.
Suitable for using in welding, electronics maintenance, vehicle repairing, etc.
How to Use:
1. Push the switch to the ON position and hear the sound of 'click'.
2. Use an igniter or lighter, near the joint ignition.
3. Burn for 3 minutes after ignition and wait for the fire to extinguish. The iron head will continue to heat up.
4. Adjust the size of the flame, to the 'ten' direction is large, to the 'one' direction is small.
5. Temperature is up to 1300 degrees (iron temperature 450 degrees), the use of safety should be taken, after the use of the switch closed to the OFF position.
6. When using the gas soldering iron, pay special attention to wait until the flame is completely eliminated. When the object inside the soldering iron turns red, operate it again.
7. The length of the flame is about 1.2-2.2 cm.
How to Fill Gas:
1. Confirm that the switch is at OFF, then add it.
2. The gas tank can be imported into the air hole and compressed under the pressure.
3. About 10 seconds, filling gas can be completed. Wait a few minutes, let the gas stable, and then use.
4. If the gas is filled, the tail has a "hissing" sound, press the tip of the pen slightly into the air hole, it can be eliminated.
1 x Gas Iron Tool Kit (without butane)
Gas is not included, please refill it before use.
When filling the gas, the inlet is upward.
After use, make sure the flame size switch is off and the flame is out.
Keep the flame away from your face, body, and clothes.
Keep away from children.
Avoid direct sunlight or storage above 40 degrees.
Please allow 0-1cm errors due to manual measurement.
Item color displayed in photos may be showing slightly different on your computer monitor since monitors are not calibrated same.
CopyRight 2004-2020 All Right Reserved TOPEAST Group Sitemap